How green I am?

  Hi everyone! How are you? This time I will talk to you about a delicate subject that  everyone  cares about. It is related to how much we take care for  our world and the effort that we make or are willing to do for it.

I have learned a lot, or at least I suppose that I have learned a lot, about the environmentally friendly practices like recycling all you can use again such as plastic bags, returnable bottles, paper etc. , save energy, try not to use your car for CO2 and not to play play with  fire or cause a fire in a forest. I have learn  this at school,  onTV,  on Internet, in books etc.

I try not to use plastic bags when I am going shopping. Well this is not so difficult because  supermarkets don´t give plastic bags but you have to bring your recycable bags. I save the plastic bags and I don't dump them into the garbage. Before all this subject of covid19  began I usually used the subway (except on some days in the morning when I had to bring my cello and I didn't want that this might  get broken in the subway when is crowded then I went by car with my mom) to get to university or other places and also I walked a lot so I didn´t use the car so often. I don't drive, my parents do. I have respect for nature and to obey the laws to preserve the forest and all the green spaces and animals too.

Like I said before I used the subway or my legs as transport, except in some occasions when I go to a place with my parents like the supermarket, the airport etc) , but not on a bike because I believe that using a bike in a city like Santiago is a death sentence. Even in vacations (in Pucon), when there are not so many cars in the streets  I get nerveous and fearless and I drive the bike very caerfully.

I always share and sign petitions from Greenpeace or other organization  that take care of this subject, but I don't give money because the money is from my parents, but they also share this motion to take care of  envioronment. I like to support all these subjects but I am not directly part of them because I am a little insecure and still I am assuming my own decisions.

Besides all I have told you I don't do much more. If you have some idea or suggestions they are welcome. I would like to have an electric car and find a better way to prevent the fires in the forest and try to shut  Donald Trump up  and his ignorant mouth.

I don't know how much influence the actions that I take to preserve the envioronment but I think that any action is welcome.

 I think  it would be a good idea that the industries use few contaminating components in their fabrication process, and they  so use  collective busss wich don't contaminate the air, and not to build so many buildings and leave the nature in peace. This is related to society (Chilean society especially) and how muh we value our world and all it has to offer.

Well that is all.
Kisses and hugs
Bye


Comentarios

Entradas populares