My favourite TV show

Hi everybody! Here I am again! Mmmmmm I really don't know specifically what my favourtie TV show is. I have a few favorite ones that I love but I will talk about one that surely is  everybody' s the favourite. I hope that that would be enough.

The TV show that I like is Friends. I discovered this TV show ten years ago thanks to my brother.It is about a grup of six friends that live in New York and how they deal with different situations like relationship, lack of affection and other things. It has ten seasons and it is the best. I love the dynamic, the storyline and the message that transmited and still transmits like love and friendship. I think that these values have been losing importance in current series that only talk about sex and other subjects except some TV shows.

I have two favourite characters, one from the group of women and from the group of men. They are: Monica and Chandler. I like them because I identify myself with Monica, because she is romantic, funny, a little crazy but adorable, inteligent, understanding and cute; and Chandler is also adorable, sweet, extremely funny, smart and handsome. I  also like them  because they are a couple on the TV show and I love their chemistry.

I like episodes from the seasons where Monica and Chandler are a couple, but my favourite episodes are when they fall in love in London, when Chandler says that he loves Monica, when he proposes to her and when they get marry.

I like this TV show because it is tender, cozy, fun and emotional. Because it has characters with whom you can identify yourself and that it never gets old. I believe that my brother is like Ross in some things like his height, hair and how sensible he is, I always laugh when I watch the TV show with him (when he comes to Chile for holidays) and I say to him: It is you!

Well I think that that is all for today. I hope you like it. See you next week!

Regresará Friends con su reparto original - Cinemascomics.com

Friends Peich - Friends besos

Comentarios

Entradas populares