Post 2: The job of my dreams and why I choosed

Like I wrote in the other post, my life was always full of music, and naturally when I grew up, I started to dream and think about what I want to do whit the music.  But, no always the music was my first option. When I was sixteen, I was thinking to studing history, because it was one of my favorite subjects in the school. But at the end I decided for  the music. Like I have been study the cello and the piano, I had to decide between two of them. I decided for the cello, because it is the best option to have a better place in the world of music.  Of that way I could play in a different type of orchesta and all types of camara groups. But, above that was my dream of play in a soundrak movie. This was the reason for what I decided for the music, because of the soundrank of the movies like: The Lion King, The Prince of Egypt and others that touched me in my childhood and also in the present.

When I started the university I was very nervious, because I had never been so much in the downtwon of Santiago, but whit the time I won confidence and I grew up as an adult. My first year was exelent. I made new friends, I learnt a lot and I liked very much the warm of the staff. The third year was difficult. I had emotionals problems and I did not have much tolerance to the critics and I felt  depress whit my self. In fact, when that happened I thought about studing another thing, like history or cook. But I got over it and continued whit my life. In this moment I am fine and I am enjoying my last years in the university.

My plans for the future are postulate for a place in a university of Europe and make a magister in interpretation. After that I will aply for a work in an orchesta and if the option comes out, play in a soundrak movie.

Resultado de imagen para musica de pelicula disney rey leonResultado de imagen para musica de pelicula principe de egipto
Resultado de imagen para musica de pelicula titanicResultado de imagen para orquesta sinfonica berlin fila cellos

Comentarios

Entradas populares