My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone. When I think in my favorite piece of technology comes to my min one word: pencils. I have always had them, but it was not to the last year when they became important to me. Why? For the mandalas. My aunt introduced me to that hobby. Is important to me because relax me and make me happy paint them and see the result and also give them to the people that I love the most. So for this i need and I can live without pencils. I like that them to be of serious variety, like gel, normal pencils of several colours. If someone ask me what else I like to have, I answered this: A journey for the world (especially Europe) and a Millions, millions of pencils. When I see pencils, I feel tingles in my fingers for having them. It is a vice,  not a bad vice, but a vice. I use them all the time, well when i can, best say. When I have my pencils and a book of mandalas I enter in other universe and i feel free of worries and sadness. With my family (my pets included), the music, the books, the writting and the pencils I have all to be happy. Without them, I dont known if i will be sou unhappy, but I would feel a little sad. But always it is the painting.

Resultado de imagen para lapices de muchos  coloresResultado de imagen para lapices de gel de muchos  colores
Resultado de imagen para lapices pasteles de muchos  colores

Comentarios

Entradas populares