My favorites series


When I was litlle I used to see cartoon series and anime series, like The Powerfull Girls, Dragon Ball Z, Marmalade Boy, Detective Conan, Hannah Montana and others. But at the age of sixteen or seventeen I discovered the korean series and I could not stop. I started to see Boys Before Flowers in the tv bent to spanish and after I saw this, I followed with others korean series. Also I see american series like Big Bang Theory, Friends and others that I dont remember in this moment and also british series  like The Crown, Poirot, documentaries about old houses and his histories and about the Second World War. But, what I am seeing now in most is korean series. I like because they have all the genres in one story. They have drama, romance, comedy, mistery, suspence etc. I find that they are good series, because they are well made and the plot is full of differents characters and controverses that  make me dont want to stop seeing it. They are a vice, but a good vice, even if this can sound weird. I cry with the protagonist, I feel the tension and suspence in the most dangerous moments, I laught with their crazy things and many others emotions that it is hard to explain. My favorites korean series at this moment are Personal Taste, The legend of the blue see, This is my love, While you are sleeping, My strong girl Bong Sung and Fallen in love with innocence. In fact I have seen Personal Taste and The legend of the blue see three times. Also I like this series because of the songs. They are beautifull. The actors are exellent, even if they act like the good or bad of the serie.With all this discovering,  I also started to see more anime, but not the first I mentioned at the beginning (except for Marmalade Boy) but also Toradora, Say I love you, Orange, Come to you etc, and also anime movies. They are very funny and always have many surprises and twist in their plots.  In this moment I am seeing like four or five korean series, so that they last me more, and also two anime series. I have a list of the series that I want to see, so is not only one that I want to see. I decide in the moment. The only thing that I can critize it is that I cant find the prince charming that I see in the korean series. With these series emerged groups of facebook, when we coments about the actors, the songs of the series, the history and other things. Is very fun and I enjoy with their coments and publications. My favorite actors of korean series are Lee Min Ho and Lee Joon Sook and my favorite actress are  Soon Yee Jing and Lee Bo Young.

Resultado de imagen para personal taste dorama   Resultado de imagen para the legend of the blue seaResultado de imagen para mientras dormias doramaResultado de imagen para my love eun dongResultado de imagen para enamorandose de la inocencia


Resultado de imagen para lee min hoResultado de imagen para lee jong sukLee Bo Young26Son Ye Jin55  They are my favorites actors and actress.
  

Comentarios

Entradas populares