A photograph I like

Resultado de imagen para creamheroes lulu

This photograph was taken by a youtuber, a korean girl that loves so much their kitties. She has seven cats and all days she makes videos about them and their experiencies. The name of her channel is CreamHeroes. The names of the kitties are: Lulu, Chuchu ( the two of the photograph), DD, TT, Momo, Lala and Coco. They are so cute and beautiful, because every one has a unique personality. I identify with the owner, because I am as she. I cat lover that it melts for this precious animals.

This picture shows two of the seven cats: Lulu (whos is lying of side) and Chuchu (behind of Lulu). It shows a moment of relax and tendernnes. This two kitties in particular are very lovers between them. They are always sleeping together and kissing. I love this picture because it shows taht the cats, as the dogs, an be very tender and very joined. This is far away from the believes about the cats are not so caring and that they are indiferents to the people.

This picture was taken from the video that was making of her cats. She haves a variety of  topics that she shows in her videos like: the rain days when she cooks and the cats want to steal her food and they play with her, the fun days when she makes games to them and pass all day playing and laughing, the food days, the bath days etc. Always are something new. Even I  repeat the same videos that are more fun and favorites for me. This picture was in a rain day, I think.   

Besides the other reasons that I mentined before, I like this photograf simply because I adore the cats. They are my favorite mammals. I find that hey are uniques and very speciel, despite the people says. A like becuse, of the seven cats, Lulu an Chucu are the most adorable (the others also are divines and beautifull), but this are so, so special for the shapes of their ears and their big eyes. They are just perfect and beautiful.

Comentarios

Entradas populares