My favorite Meme

Hi, I am not so familiarized with memes, but a know them. I like  the memes that not dodge of the people. like:

Resultado de imagen para memes doramas

Imagen relacionada

I love this memes, because it is the same that happens to me, when the people makes jokes about my vice of  see korean dramas. Like the first. My friends or family members always said me: Are you seeing your chinneses again? And I answer them: They are not chinneses, they are koreans.

Resultado de imagen para memes doramas

Also this happens to me and it is so funny the right moments of this memes that shows the same face that I put when I am angry for that person that stolen the computer.
Resultado de imagen para memes doramas
And the last one is this. It is my dilema all the times when I finish a drama and I want to see another, but i dont know who choose


Comentarios

Entradas populares