Some places where I like to travel


Hi everybody! In this ocassion I will talk to you about my dream places  where I like to travel. When I think in the word travel, inmediately think  in places like Europe (Germany, England or France) , Korea of the South, New Zeland,  United States of America (New York, California, Carolina of the North and other states or cities) and Israel. I don't travel a lot, of course if with travel it means  when I go to the University and come back to my house. Normally I travel with my family in summer. We go to Pucon. It is a familiar tradition. These vacations never are boring, even tought we always go to the same place. This is because Pucon is always full of surprises and I love the familiar places. I know where is every place that I like, and we have a dog. His name is Santiago and with him, the vacations always have something special. Besides this, I don't travel so much. The last year I went to Atlanta, United States of America. I went there for my brother graduation and it was amazing and so great. I was my first time, at least that I remember, in a foreign country. I liked everything. In fact I don't want to return, but my babies (my cats and my dog) and my others loved ones are here in Chile.

When I was six, I went to my aunt marriage. I have some memories of that travel and I liked so much. When I was a baby also I travel, but as don't remember anything so it doesn't count. Also I went to Chillan,  for a first prize that I won in a contest of piano. This travel I made it with my mum.

I am planing to travel to Licanten and Pucon.  The first place (boths are in Chile) it is for work reasons. A friend ask me to play in the marriage of his cousin. And the second place is for vacation reasons. We will go on the 18 th of September. I am so impatient to go, I cant wait.

I will like to travel abroad of Chile. Because I will like to know new places and learnt new cultures. In that way  I can practice new lenguages, like english or german. A place that I will like to go very much would be Korea of the South, because it is the country of my loved doramas. I will like to visit the typical places that appear in the doramas, like natural landscapes, budhist temple, the restaurant of typical korean food and other places. Know the culture, the people etc. Also I will like to go to Israel. This place is so important to me for serius reasons. Because, as I am jewish, this is a place that it is full of meanings (emotionals as cultural) If you remember, my ancesters (my great great parents, my great father and my great aunt (my dad's family) had to go of Germany, because of the nazis. A part of my family, that we just know years ago, live in Israel. We know them thanks to Dani, an uncle There are all the places important to the jewish religion and also is a Museum of the history of the jews. I would like to go to know a part of me, and to conect to that part of my family and with his story and make it mine.   

The next year, possibly I could go to Europe, to my brother exam in violin. Finally I could know this continent. I will visit Switzerland. And if I got lucky I could travel to Santa Barbara, United States of America. I will be so happy if I cant travel to both places.

Well that is all, I hope that you liked and that you have interest to travel to this places to.

Kisses and hugs
Bye

Imagen relacionada     Resultado de imagen para atlanta georgiaResultado de imagen para santa barbara california

Resultado de imagen para suizaResultado de imagen para corea del sur

Resultado de imagen para toronto canadaResultado de imagen para pucon chile

Comentarios

Entradas populares