Some reflections


Hi everyone I will talk about some reflections that i have about this semester. In general, because in this moment I cant think in a special fact, this semestar it have been full of contreversies and unsxpected events. This year, at mid of May, my faculty went to a sit- in. In my faculty, as in the others of the Chile University, the strikes it have been something normal, but in this case this sit-in it comes without notice. The reason of this sit-in was for the sexual harassment and sexual abuse. This was like a time bomp, because this it was happing for a long time ago and for a incident that ocurred in the law school, the rest of the faculties go to stike or sit-in. This it last two motnhs and it was something that shocked all the students and teachers. It brought all types of debates and confrontations bewteen differents sides of the conflict. Personally, I have a neutral possicion because I believe, withou say that the students ar lying or something like that, that it must heard the versions of the both parts. Because this process can be same of painful and difficult so much to the student as to the teachers. What I meant is that the teacher can be make some type of mistake that it can be misinterpreted and that she or he didnt want to say what the student understand. This is my oppinion about this events. Please dont take personality. I support the victims, but i believe that all have the right to defent it and dont be acussed iwthout an suitable process.

Beyond that, at least for me it have been a good semester. I have been doing well and i am happy with my teachers and the classes that I have. In the case of the progress on my instrument (violonchelo) I am getting best and over come myself and I am very glad for this, because the year before I didnt felt that I was good and I felt very pressed and depress. But this semester all have been well. My english is better and I can read fluenty books in english. My teacher od analysis od the muisc, says that I am a good student and that it is a great compliment for me. Beyond that I have no more archives to remeber in this moment.

I dont remembers situations that it havent worked for me, so I dont have anything to say. I only hope that all it comes well and that I and all my loved ones be happy.

Another thing, and that it have me very ansios and expectant, is that I sended an story to a contest. The first prize is a 1.000.000 of chilean pesos. With that money I hope to travel to see my brothers or to another place like New Zeland, Korea of the South or Australia. It is a big dream, but it can be true right? And another big notice it is that I will go to Pucon in September andI am so happy for this.

Well that is all. I hope that you like it.

See you guys. Bye

Resultado de imagen para toma feminista u de chile facultad de artes  Resultado de imagen para logros y felicidad

Comentarios

Entradas populares