What is a carbon footprint?


Hi my followers, in this ocassion I will answer an important questiont for our environment. This is: What is a carbon footprint?

A carboon footprint is a greenhouse gas that traps heat/energy which changes our climate and weather. CO2 enter to our atmosphere througt the buning of fosil fuels (like coal, oil and gas)
which we use for electricity, manufacturing, heaten our homes and powering our cars, planes and trains for transport.

The major causes of the emition of this gas there are:


  • Electricity
  • Food
  • Comsumption of stuffs
  • Transportation
  • Heating homes
Link of the article: www.onetreeplanted.org/carbon/footprint


I just answer a quiz about my  knowledge of green living and the two most interesting things that I learn was:

1) Appliances that are turned off use electricity

2) There are two alternatives to make paper. This are hemp and sheepskeen

Also I find an interesting video about how tips for recycling: https://youtu.be/RjbSEIOUp4w




Comentarios

Entradas populares