Who i am, my weaknesses in English and my opinion about all these madness

Hi to everybody again! It has been a long time from the last time I wrote something here, but now I am back. For those who don't know me my name is Sofia Loewe. I am studying violoncello at the  Chile University. I am 24 years old, I like reading, painting mandalas, listening and playing classical music and other genres of music and spend time with my family and pets.

I managed myself pretty well in English, like reading (I have read a lot books in English like "Gone with the wind), see movies in English (but if it is possible with subtitules if the English is somehow difficult) and other things, but when  the moment  to speach comes I feel a little nervous and at the begining it is hard to me to find the words. That has been better in the lates years, thanks to the times that I traveled to United States to visit my brother once in Atlanta and other in Santa Barbara near to Los Angeles, California. There I spoke with the police of the airport to tell him where we  were going (I traveled with my mom :) ), talking with a lady on the beach about her dog and tell her where I came from and to ask where I could find the Novel Section in the librery of the University where my brother worked (and still works until June).

In my opinion about all the madness it is... well it is a freaking madness!!. It is my first time in a situation like this and it has transformed the dynamic of my life and home. I think that in some things this pandemia has been a rest point for the  other madness that the country had been living and it has united us all. However it hasn't changed a lot the dynamic of the classes in the university because the students prefer to go on strike and forbidden the other fellows to have their class. For that reasons in the last year I didn't have classes in all the second semester. Well now I have class, but online and no presencial. For that reason I think that the situation  is nearly the same but at the same time different. It is a little complicated, don't you think?

Well that is all for today. I hope that you like it and we see you in the next post
Kisses bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares