A concert worth remembering

Hi you guys, there is me again! Today I want to talk to you about a concert who I went and haw was, who play in it, if I liked and other things.

Well, the majority of concerts who I have went it have been classical music. I don't like very much the popular concerts of pop music, rock and other genres, not for the music but for the places that are crowled where one can't sit down (sorry if I sound lik an old lady), whre the people push you and where the amplification is so high that you can get deaf. For that reason I preffer the concerts of classical music, because you really can hear what  they are playing  and you are not push and you dont feel awkward.

The classical music concerts (there are two and both are so special that I can't choose one in special) that I remembering and that it has been very special to me were the concert of the Atlanta  Symphonic Orchestra and the concert of my brother with the Chamber Orchestra of Chile.

The first was very remarkable for me because it was the first concert who I assist in foreign and it was amazing. The orchestra played the Don Juan Overture of Richard Strauss and other piece that I dont remember now but it was a solist that played with the orchestra. I liked bcause the orchestra and the solist were very good and they could transmit very well the feeling of the two pieces. Besides of that the theater was beautifull, big and magnificent. The whole environment was very special and like a movie.  This happened on the april of 2017, when me and my mom went to the graduation of my brother. It was the first place that we went so it was like a musical welcome to us and it was wonferfull.

The other concert (also of classical music) was my other brother concert with the Chamber Orchestra of Chile in the Quinta Vergara theather in Viña del Mar. This happened on the 11 of January of 2020 
and it was part of the summer concerts of the orchestra. Besides that the theater it is know as the place where realiced every year the Viña del Mar Festival, it was an amazing and unexpected oportunity for my brother. He lov to play as solist and this was like a "jump to the fame" for him and also the ocassion for what a lot of peapole could listening him and descover hwo beautifull he plays. Also it was my first time on the Quinta Vergara theater and it feel great. I could knew the dressing room where the famous are when the are going to present on the festival. I liked very much ( I always like how my brother plays) because I was so happy for him and how all results. He played amazing and with all his soul.

Atlanta Symphony Orchestra theater
2019/20 Season | Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

Quinta Vergara, Viña del Mar
Bomberos de Viña del Mar prestará ayuda con cinco carros en la ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares