The worst place I have been

Hi everybody here I am again. In this ocassion I will talk to you abaut the worst place I have been. Well I dont really have a place that it counts like the worst place I have been, but I have some experiencies related to this place.

There is a place in the South of Chile near  the border to Argentina that is called Lagos Andinos. It is a beautiful place full of nature, lakes, rivers and wonferfull creatures like birds, lizards and others that I couldn't see because they appear in the night. In that place the people can walk, explore and get fun in family. In this place there is a volcano named Llaima which  is awesome and huge. The name comes from the  language of Mapuche people and its meaning is trench because of a hug crack as a result of an eruption in 1873. Other translations for this name is veins of blood or widowed.

As you can see I like this place, but in two ocassions I had a bad experience. While this experiences  lasted, I was very frightened, distressed and also angried. The first of these experiences happened when I was fifteen and I went third time to the Huinfiuca, with my family, wich it is one of the lake or in this case lagoon when one can walk an swim. It was all okey and fun until we were coming back to the car when my parents and a friend, that I invited to the outing, they were talking about  walking to another lake. I was so tired that I said angrily that I didn't want to do it so I keept walking. I was so concentrated in the music I was listening that I didnt realice I had taken another road and when I realiced I started to cry and I was very scared, anguished and sad because I thought that I was never going to see my family again, but however I decided to come back on my own steps and return to the place where it was the right road while I was calling or best say yelling at  my mom, dad, brothers or anyone that could hear me. Finally I could find or better said  we could all  find to each other and the story had a happy ending.

Another experience  happened in the same palce, but it didn't have to do with me being  missing or any like that, but with the stuburness of my dad who wanted to walk to another lake called the Plate Lake. It all started because we saw a sign that indicated this road so my dad and all of us, I have to say at the beggining, said why not? But it was a mistake, a damn and freaking mistake. The road was dreadfull, full of trunks that blocked the road so we had to climb it and the hill seemed to have no ending. I was so tired, angry and full of distress because it seemed that we were never going to arrive to the famous lake and my dad  keept saying: "Cheer up, we already arrived, just a little more". I was going to explote and I did because I started to cry and I said to him to shut up and that I didn't want to go on. Finally we came back because we had been walking for four hours and we didnt get to anywhere. For the worst when we got to the sign with the name of the lake  it was written with liquid paper: A road very dangerous, don't walk in. So we didnt  swim in any lake and we came back home, at least me (the others were taking  about these like a joke, what I did later, but in that time I was angry and no mood to joke araond) with a feeling of not having reach anything at least in that moment. Later I would laught about this but always looking bad to my dad but without bad feelings.

Well that is the "worst place" I have been. I hope you liked and I wish you a happy day.
Kisses and hugs
Bye

Volcán Llaima - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Comentarios

Entradas populares