A person I would like to meet

Hi everyone! This time I will talk to you about a person I would like to meet.

Well in my case there are two persons who I would like to meet. All of them are part of the arts world (they are actors, musicians etc). Said this let's begin!

One of them is dead, but this person is important to me and if she wasn't die I would like to meet her.

 Her name is Jacqueline du Pree. She was a famous cellist of the 20th century and she is my idol. She was Englishwoman and was born in Oxford on the 26th of Jauary, 1945. She had a very short life and it is so sad because she was a special person, so emotional, talented and full of light. I love the way she played the cello and how interpreted the pieces and gave them her special touch. What I admire about her  is that when she played a piece, she didn't care how difficult it was, she always played with a smile on her face  and she enjoyed the music without fears and in total freedom to share her emotions and her being. I hope to be like her some day and could show the people the same capacity to shine and give all I have with a smile and leave behind the fears and insecurity. One of her archievements was  bring  the light  to a concert that no one had played in a lot of time. This was "The concert of Elgar for violonchelo" and she played with an orchestra when she was only seventeen years old. I like  her interpretation of the Dvorak concert for cello very much. It takes my breath and makes me feel in fire of intense emotions until the end of the piece.

Jacqueline du Pré - Publicaciones | Facebook

Another person I would like to meet is Tom Hanks. He is an amazing actor and he had won a lot of Oscars with the movies he had stared in. He is American and was born in Concord on the 9th of Junie, 1956. He is a multifacetic actor, very talented and a good person. He has made me cry and laught a lot of times. It doesn´t care how many times I have watched his movies, it always makes me feel like it is the first time. He gives all from himself in his work and that is something very appreciated, because you can see how much he cares to give the people a good time, genuine time and special time in the cinema. He has worked hard to reach all he have today and that is so iconic, model and super great. He can play so many different roles and do it with the same quallity and shine. I think that this is a great archievement because no all actors can do it. I see him like a close person, modest and nice. I hope I could meet him and tell him  how much  I admire from him and  that I hope that he never changes his way of being because it is special and unique.

Tom Hanks - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Comentarios

Entradas populares