My dream job

Hi, how are you?! Everybody has a dream job and we do everything  in our power to archieve it. The dream job that I want to archieve  is being a part of a Symphonic Orhestra and play in a soundrack movie like my favourite movies "The Lion King", "The prince of Egypt" etc.

I imagine like  it like  heaven because I love playing in an orchestra because  it is so different from  playing alone. Besides that there is the excitement of knowing that you are giving life to a movie because in my opinion the movie in itself could be good but without music it is nothing.

I suposse that it would be indoors as much as outdoors because if you play in an orchestra, you will have to play inside of a theather and out of it. I say this because an orquestra can play outdoors like in  a park, or in a big stage like the Quinta Vergara and obviously indoors either a big or small theather, a house etc. In Europe more than in Chile the orchestras play live concert in parks and also play movie music and it is beautiful and amazing. If I wasn´t able to play in a soundrack movie, I would be more than happy to play in this kind of concerts.

Of course that I would like to travel because of my job and fortunately in this dream job I would have to travel a lot because an orchestra does tours and in this way you could  be able to know new places and new experiences.

No, no please! Thanks God that in this kind of work there is no need to have an office, except from  a dressing room that it is the closest to an office, a shared office.

There is no need of speeking, except in rare ocassions when you talk about the story of a piece or you present what you are going to play. You speek through your instrument.

There was a time when I wasn´t so sure about studying music and have this job. When I was in third grade of high school I thought  about  working as a historian because I loved (and still do) history and reading. In fact, after I decided  studying violoncello I had as a second choice  studying this subject if  music didn´t work. Over the last two years I have been thinking about adding to the list of alternatives the choice of cooking, like being a chef or a pastry chef.

Well that is all, take care you guys!

Kisses and hugs

Bye

Bandas sonoras espectaculares' en el concierto benéfico de la ...

Concierto De La Música Clásica Del Aire Abierto En Zagreb Imagen ...

Estudiar música en Alemania —información, escuelas y universidades ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares