Postgraduate studies

Hi you guys! How are you? This time I will talk about a subject that is full of plans and dreams that are waiting to make it come true.

I would like to do a postgraduate studies if I ever get to finish  my studies in university without strikes and other misfortunes in some place of Europe like Germany, Austria, Paris, Switzerland preferently where my brother is or will be in that moment. The reason that I would like do a postgraduate studies in these places is because Europe is the land of the culture of classical music and other genres of the same kind of music, besides that it is a continent with so plenty of  history and culture  that it would be irresistible not to go.  Another reason and the most important is that in Germany there is not cost in education because it is free! Of course that you have have German nationality like in my case for my father' s side. The cost of life is something you can resolve the way that you find more suitable and comfortable for yourself.

Besides the reasons I explained before there is another one  and it is that I would have more experience and adventages to improve my technic on violoncello and in this way get a job and achieve my dream job that I talked about in the previous post.

In the case of music, like in other academic subjects, you always learnt something new and never get tired of studying because you  are always  improving yourself and knowing new abilities that you didn´t know. For example in my case I would like to learn more ways of interpreting and performing music as much as the technic and phrasing part and how look after yourself because the musicians have problems with their articulations and some deseases related  to  tendonitis or tendinitis, tension for bad habits or for being nervous etc.

This kind of postgraduate studies have don´t have to be done  throught internet but in person  because you have to have contact with your teacher and know from first hand all the new learnings that it would be an important part of your new life. You have to live there and that is the most difficult part because you have to leave your family and at the beginning you will be sad and will miss your home and family so much but with time you  will get used to and you will not feel so lonely if you have friends or meet good and tender people.

La música mejora el rendimiento en el trabajo, pero...¿cómo ...Alemania: cultura, población, economía y características

Well I think that that is all!
Have a good time
Be corteous
Be carefull
Educate yourself as much as you can
Respect to be respected
And may God help you
Kiss and hugs
Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares