Changes to my study program

Hi my followears! Do you remember one post when I talk about an study program that I would like to do when I finished my studies at university? Well this time I would talk about what changes I would do to that study program.

I think that I would add new subjects to curriculum map of study program. This would be: History of music on movie theater (like their beginning, their development and other details associated with this subject), The history of movie theater, How a soundrack movie is it done (their form, structure etc).

With this in mind I think that workload and lenght of studies would be the same because this part of study program would be an elective one,  like a workshop for those who are interested in the Seventh Art and want to work in that field.

To do this elective or workshop it would be needed rooms with all type of technological device like: projectors to show examples in movies, to show ppt and other things, a lot of information about previous subjects like books (either traditional or electronic books), a computer studies room for  homework  or team work etc. Also a room where it could play with different instruments and with all the material for record music.

As a said before it would be needed a lot of use of technology to do classes , homework and team work so it would be needed a lot of money : ). Also is important that students could managed use of technology if they want to do something related to this subject like productions, logistic and other things or more important to do another study program where is taught more about this subject.

I think that teaching methods would be divers. By this I mean to inclued all types of teaching: oral, written, practice, inclusive and other types of teaching methods. Also it would be noy only one teacher of one subject but two (of different subjects) teaching jointly, then in this way it would be a better understanding about how two different subjects made only one.

 Todo lo que la música nos dice en el cine | by María Ruiz ...Estrenamos nueva web en El Séptimo Arte! - El Séptimo Arte

Comentarios

Entradas populares